At the end of the day your social media strategy needs to line up to an offline business goal. We don’t believe in simply launching the latest and flashiest platform; rather, we take a look at a core business and strategic objective and find ways for social to enhance a program. We help organizations set up a framework to help them take part in the real-time conversation.
- Listen First: We have helped Fortune 50 companies, non-profits and political campaigns identify influencers and create actionable intelligence. We determine what online platform they should use to qualify and measure online conversation.
- Know Your Audience: It doesn’t always matter how many fans or followers you have, but whether you have the right ones. We help you establish a baseline of brand awareness before moving ahead with establishing targets and outreach efforts.
- Create Compelling Content: We help develop a narrative by creating compelling images and content posts that are tailored to each platform. We have drafted thousands of communications in multiple languages across hundreds of social media accounts.
- Recruit & Manage Your Community: We actively manage communities and find ways to get them to take meaningful action.
- Measure Your Impact: Get a sense of how well your social media online campaign performed through our tracking and analysis.
- Integrated Strategy: BPI works to coordinate online marketing efforts with offline direct mail, TV appearances, live events and more so that your brand is engaged in a holistic digital strategy that takes into consideration how offline events affect online action.